iclolog is specialized in the automation of overhead warehouses for heavy unit loads (ASRS). Our long experience in transport, storage and automation allows us to detect the specific needs of each customer and solve them in a comprehensive manner with the development of turnkey projects for all phases of product movement flow:
Time control between processes and productions by work positions
Loads up to 250 kg
Permanent warehouse inventory
Reduction of humans and forklifts processes
High productivity and availability
Prodution up to 500 movements/hour
Historical data collection and forecasts statistics
– Storage of tires in unitary loads.
– Automatic sorting according to reference.
– Continuous and simultaneous product movement.
– Dynamic flexibility in stock movement in intralogistics.
– Reduction of storage area/capacity increase of stock.
– Reduction of time to market: High productivity.
– Scada control.
– Labour savings.
– Elimination of forklifts.
– Load and process safety.
– Tyre rotation system.
This technology is based on overhead chain conveyors, which allow to manage unitary loads and give dynamic flexibility on intralogistics stok movement. The installation includes two different areas:
1. Tire reception and dispatch area, which includes automatic reference reading and batch preparation. This first area includes 4 processes:
Reception of the tires and transporting them to the storage.
On the way of the tire to the warehouse, an automatic code reader is installed to classify and introduce the characteristics of the tire to the system. From this moment on, the position of the tire is tracked until it leaves the warehouse again.
Indexing (batch preparation)
Space reserved for the preparation of the batches to be dispatched, according to customer’s needs. It guarantees maximum speed once the expedition can be made and the truck is in place. It confirms the delivery of the tire to the system once it is made.
Exit of the prepared batches in the indexing zone upon request and in the desired order.
2. The warehouse is the main part of the installation:
Automated warehouse with unit loads and different transport storage lines. It includes dynamic entry and exit of tires allowing different movements simultaneously. It keeps the traceability of each tire, which describes the characteristics of each one.